Tuesday, February 7, 2012

7th Birthday

Midnight. I have officially entered the 8th year post surgery. Last MRI was in August 2011 (see last entry)
No cake, unfortunately nobody here with me to celebrate, my girlfriend Hui still living in San Diego. Me being here in Hamburg. No complaints however, I chose my way and I realize, this is an enormous privilege to have, being alive and being able to choose a way.

Ok now more insights another time, I just thought the occasion asks for an entry.

Take care!
 And : If you are patient reading this, just on thing: If I made it up to here, YOU  CAN BEAT THAT THING TOO!! I am not a miracle-man. Just had a good doctor, and probably a lot of luck. Plus Maybe the right attitude helped too. So: You go ahead and CICK THAT CANCER'S BUTT!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and thank you sharing your thoughts on this blog. I found your blog right after my own surgery (1.25 years ago). So many of your thoughts have run through my own head...so nice to know i'm not crazy! Enjoy, have fun, and don't work too hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very encouraging!! My son has a very similar story. He is at 18 months now and doing great!! I would love to have an update on how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete